0

GREY & WHITE

Есть такие особенные вещи, которые как-то сразу настраивают на определенную атмосферу. Срабатывают, как рычажки. В них сразу чувствуешь себя уверенно, расслабленно и невероятно женственно. Сразу хочется ездить кататься на лодке, много гулять и слушать музыку. Но, к сожалению, после солнечных и замечательных выходных, наступил дождливый понедельник и остается лишь надеяться, что скоро солнце снова вернется в Петербург.

Relaxed and casual outfit - cute grey top, grey clutch and white jeans. Sunny and warm weekend has come to an end and it's very sadly. And it's a very rainy day today. Have a good week, my lovely readers!


Jeans - Reserved
Top - no name
Cluth - Ebay
Ring - YSL
Earrings - ZARA









- COMMENTS - or

18 comments:

  1. very romantic! Like it!

    http://dreamstylesplash.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your top!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look greate Dear:)!! and of course I follow you on GFC and I hope You follow back!:)
    Kisses from Poland:):*:*:*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that bag! Looks like mbmj haha! :)

    Would love if you check out my blog
    raincouverbeauty.blogspot.com
    Just made various social media accounts too so if you'd like to follow me in any of them, I would really appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the details of that shirt! So beautiful!

    Audrey
    www.lululinden.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous! Love that top

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very lovely look. I love the lace on your shoulders and these heels are super chic!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your elegant looks

    New post on my blog!
    Don't forget to vote for your favorite kind of Fall4Me-post
    Xoxo ♥ Johanna
    http://fall4me-byjk.blogspot.de/2014/05/lets-play.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Гармоничный образ. Очень понравились украшения!

    Александра

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete