STYLEWE ∙

Hello my dear friends! 

Today I would like to tell you about one of the most popular websites with beautiful clothing and  interesting unusual accessories - StyleWeIt's have a very good site, comfortable menu and really great products: dresses, bags, jeans, jackets... For example. you can choose romper dress or sexy jumpsuits for women and I've read so many positive reviews about this website. It's good.




This black skirt with bird is my favorite! What you think? I would definitely recommend for others to come and purchase from StyleWe. It's great!

RU: Немножечко красивых вещей и совсем чуть-чуть текста, это, конечно, не первый заказной пост в январе, в новом 2017 году, но мне все равно весьма приятно. От меня вы про этот сайт уже слышали, отзывы о нем, и правда, хорошие, но я, честно скажу, ничего никогда с него не заказывала и мои знакомые блогеры тоже. Если вы имели дело с этим магазином, то поделитесь впечатлениями, будет интересно почитать.   



If you are planning to shop for spring or summer outerwear - you can check my wishlist below. For example, I really like this beautiful black blouse with bird and flowers. You can wear it with coat or cardigan and these outfits will be very cute and cozy (isn't it?).


Which of these selection would you choose for yourself? What you think about this black blouse or about this blue dress? Comments please! It's really interesting for me!
- COMMENTS - or

4 comments:

  1. Классный магазин. У меня, кажется, подруга заказывала.
    Я спрошу.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спроси, если не трудно

      Delete