• INSTAGRAM •

instagram: astbakay


Russia, St.Peterburg
About collaboration: leadvedblog@gmail.com



Grace is the outcome of inward harmony (c) Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach

Изящество - результат внутренней гармонии (с) Мария фон Эбнер-Эшенбах


The best part of beauty is that which no picture can express (с) Francis Bacon

Лучшая часть красоты - это то, что изображение не может передать (с) Фрэнсис Бэкон

 

Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old (c) Franz Kafka

Тот, кто сохранит способность видеть прекрасное, никогда не постареет (с) Франц Кафка

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it (c) Confucius

Ничто не лишено красоты, но не все могут увидеть это (с) Конфуций


 

Everything you can imagine is real (c) Pablo Picasso

Все, что ты можешь вообразить, реально (с) Пабло Пикассо

- COMMENTS - or

9 comments:

  1. Love this! You take such great pictures, and I love how you edit them!

    Would you maybe want to follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin and Instagram? Let me know by leaving a comment on my blog and I'll follow you back right away! Thanks x

    Lina / lina-khalifa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm following your blog since long time ago. Mind to follow me back? I just followed your instagram too, hope you will follow me back :)

    Kindly visit my blog,
    BEHIND THE FABRIANNE’S
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post,now I follow you back dear!!
    Kisses
    Ale
    http://alespinkfairytale.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful !
    I follow you on GF, It's your turn<3
    have a great day
    xoxo
    http://stargazershia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. очень красивый стиль выбран и фотографии просто прекрасны! вдохновляете!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо Вам большое! :)

      Delete
  6. Nice post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your instagram a lot :)
    And I follow you now, hope you'll follow me back :)
    www.infashionchains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete