0

P O P U L A R POSTS | ST.PETERSBURG

27/11/2015 02.13 PM


grey cardigan // september, 24
my inspiration // october, 06
singer // october, 01
my october // october, 07



and beautiful petersburg  

saint-petersburg is the second largest city in russia. it is located on the neva river at the head of the gulf of finland on the baltic sea. petersburg very beautiful and interesting city and is also home to The hermitage (is museum of art and culture). my city was founded on may (27) 1703.
- COMMENTS - or

7 comments:

  1. Nice post ... I want to know St Petersburg a lot!
    have a nice weekend =)
    xx L.
    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! St. Petersburg looks so beautiful - I would love to visit someday!

    Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. I would love to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin. I'm following you now, I hope you follow back soon!

    Hugs from Denmark x
    Mathilde | MATHILDE JULIE

    ReplyDelete